the BIG trip!
Front seat area:
- CD case contents: 3 REM CDs from the late 80s to mid 90s, soundtracks to Rent and Les Mis, and whatever S and J have thrown in there
- Tissue box
- Lilly Pulitzer Bermuda Bag found under the driver's seat from this summer
- Pink and green Turvis Tumbler a gift from a student last year. Usually filled with Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade
- Brooks Brothers button-down and Vineyard Vines polo still in plastic bags to be returned/shipped to said stores as they are too small for J and too big for S, respectively. Have been in the car for over a month now.
- Lilly Pulitzer key fob free gift from last sale
- Lancome lipstick in "Crushed Rose"
- Linda Francis Lee's Devil in the Junior League audiobook in the CD player I know it's been out forever, but Frede Ware and Nikki Grout always make me laugh!
- S's golf glove
- My bucket bag
Back seat area:
- Hot pink golf umbrella with my monogram in green
- Target's version of the Reisenthel Market Tote used as a trash basket
- Four sets of headphones at any given time at least two or three don't work due to kids throwing them around the van or dead batteries. Remember, I have only TWO children
- J's golf glove
- Basket of DVDs
- Random DVD or CD who knows?
- DVD remote NOT in the correct remote holder
- Chick-fil-a french fries and cups have finally been cleaned out
- S and J's golf bags
- Lilly P. and Publix reusable grocery bags
- My tennis bag
- Numerous golf tees
- Masters folding chair from 1993. In here because you just never know when you may be tailgating!
- Jumper cables
- Sand from trips to Edisto and Pawleys Island