So here's Shrimp Scampi a la Bevy
* 1 1/2 pounds of medium or large shrimp, peeled, deveined, etc.
* Spaghetti (or angel hair pasta)
* Coat the pan with extra virgin olive oil. (They said 8 tsp of butter, but I love extra virgin)
* Heat on medium high
* Toss in:
3 cloves of diced garlic
Numerous shakes of Old Town Geek seasoning
Zest of one lemon
1/4 cup (?) of lemon juice
* Stir until bubbly
* Toss in shrimp and cook until white
* Pour shrimp over cooked pasta
* Pour glass of white wine for you and the hubby and lemonade for the kiddos...