Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Guest Blogger Alert... or Best Friend Rescues Blog From Oblivion

Today I received an email from my best friend:

"OK, so I know you have not wanted to blog b/c you don't want to keep writing about bad things, sooooo I wrote a blog for you. I know, not really my place but I know I am not the only one waiting to see you write again. I wrote all the bad stuff without going into much detail I hope, so you don't have to write it, and you can go back to your happy uplifting crap (I mean stuff : ). Oh, smile!"

She's right. I haven't posted - or even read blogs - since June 24. And for reasons that really have been too surreal and unbelievable. So she's hacking "It's a Golden Day". Thank God (and I do mean that literally) for her. I think I've said it before, but she is my rock. C*** and all.


11 comments:

  1. Love those kinds of friends....
    I do hope things are looking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a friend like that. Sounds like you have a lot happening in your life. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear your voice... I mean see you words :) Great friends are such blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As only a "Beverly" can do! Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got your e-mail today... happy that your blog is being "hijacked", but hoping you are all well. Our lives have taken a drastic turn this summer, so I understand the need to retreat. Be gentle with yourself, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand and hope thatyou will be back soon.


    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come back and that's an order! You need us! Cheap therapy! Almost as good as wine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope this means you're almost back! I have missed you a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments... They make my day just that more Golden!