Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day Recap - on New Year's Day!

For those of you not watching football on New Year's Day,
here are my Christmas Day pictures!
Welcome to my calm and peaceful Christmas morning...



The tree with the presents.
We don't do lots of presents as we TRY to instill the real meaning.
Very hard this day and age...


And as the boys get bigger, the bootie gets smaller.


They don't seem to upset though!


Sumter is obsessed with Guitar Hero!
I was kind of excited myself about the Van Halen Guitar Hero.
(Yes, I had a poster of Eddie on my wall in high school.)


Jackson doesn't even own a dirt bike, but a dirt bike
outfit was what he wanted for Christmas!


Electric drumsets are awesome,
especially when they come with MP3 attachments -
AND earphones!


Jackson and Mike plotting how they are going to drive
me crazy with all the drumming!


I don't even know what to say here!


Playing with the RiP Stix!



Yea!!! We got South Carolina Gamecock Snuggies!



Later, Sumter went crazy with his new K'Nex.
My engineer-in-training!


French Vanilla coffee in my cute, new Lilly P. travel mug
and me in my new linen Pinecone Hill pjs.
I told you my Christmas was calm and peaceful!
At least from this view...


 Wishing your family a Happy New Year!
Love and Blessings,
Bevy and Mike




14 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' those pink jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view from your couch looked very festive!!


    I love your rug!!!
    Happy New Year!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Hope you've had a wonderful start to 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of a sweet family. So glad you didn't cover up the darling pink pjs with those awful USC snuggies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those pink jammies! You are cracking my up with those snuggies ~ my favs are still the monogramed.

    What a wonderful Christmas morning ~ your family is lovely.

    Are you ready for back to school ~ I need a few more days. It's "not fair" that you had more than me! :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute in you Pinecone Hill pj's and the Lilly thermos {I love mine!} Happy New Year:)
    Chin Chin!
    Miss Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are adorable!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I'm back on Monday ~ the break was too short this year.

    Do I get an extra entry? :) We are getting a fresh blanket of snow this morning ~ If only I had a monogramed snuggie to keep me cozy! :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bevy, you have such a beautiful family - and your house is lovely! Love the Lilly coffee tumbler and the PJs. Looks like it was a special Christmas morning. (I have my Kentucky blue snuggly - at least we're SEC girls!) All the best to you and yours in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you pink jammies! You look so cute. I also love your rug-must have fab rug! xoxo

    SC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos... hop on a plane... come on over and I will pour the Veuve for you as long as you wish... then we can play wii bowling! OMG I am howling over that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely Christmas you had! I really enjoyed seeing all of your pictures. You have such a beautiful family. Love the PJ pic of you, especially!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments... They make my day just that more Golden!