It's really pretty easy:
- Find a fabric swatch online. I googled lilly pulitzer fabric and then clicked IMAGES (on the top left of the Google screen). You can also go to your favorite Lilly Pulitzer on-line store and grab a fabric swatch there. I like In the Pink.
- Double click on the fabric swatch you like, then right-click and hit "save as".
- I always "save as" on my Desktop as it is easy to find.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer and move/copy your Lilly.jpg straight to your phone. I didn't have to move/copy to my (image or photo) gallery, but you may have to do that.
- Once you have the .jpg on your phone, you should be able to use it as your wallpaper!
Have a Lilly day!