Thank you Beth at Social Climbers for the Happy 101 Award! Beth must be one of the funniest chicks out there... Her blogs are hilariously entertaining and full of fun, preppy tidbits any WASPy girl would completely get. What a treat that I was chosen! (Nice to know that some people think of "happy" when they think of me!) Thanks, sweet girl!
So... here's what I - and then you - need to do:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
10 things that make me happy:
1. Decorating my house for Christmas.
2. Knowing that my husband loves me even more than he did on the day he married me - even though my derierre and hips are bigger than they were then!
3. Going through the same, special bedtime routines with each of my sons as I did when they were very young.
4. My younger son, J, asking if he can give me a foot massage with Thymes Eucalyptus lotion.
5. When my oldest son, S, takes my elbow every time we cross a busy street so that he can make sure I'm OK.
6. Baking for friends and family.
7. Long phone calls with my sister.
8. Watching my boys and their little girl cousins jumping on the trampoline at their Mimi's house.
9. Wearing bright fun Lilly cable knit sweaters in the winter.
10. Knowing that my God knows everything about me and loves me anyway!
I tag... you're it!
Have a glorious weekend... we are off to a cocktail party in the balcony of our local theater where we will enjoy a production of "It's a Wonderful Life". What a wonderful evening!