I have been given the I Love Your Blog Award two dear blog friends: Housewife Bliss and Entertaining Mom at The Entertaining House! Housewife Bliss is an ex-pat living across the pond who inspires us all to not only be gracious and thorough homemakers, but do it with a smile and more than just a bit of wit. Love her! Entertaining Mom is one of my favorites out there and has become more than just a comment on my blogs but a true friend I have turned to on more than one occasion!
I thank both of you and I love that you love me back!
- List ten things that I love.
- Pass the award on to 5 blog friends.
- And link and thank my cute friends who gave the award to me.
Things that I absolutely love...
1. The smell of Thymes Eucalyptus...
so clean and fresh.
2. When my husband sends me
flowers at school for no reason,
just because he loves me.
3. The boys when they feel so
proud of themselves.
4. Bagpipes and Celtic music.
5. My annual beach trip with college friends,
and knowing that after almost twenty years
of doing this, it only gets better and better!
6. The smell of the mountains in the summer.
7. Fresh lilies and tulips in my home.
8. The boys snuggling up with us
in our bed on Saturday mornings.
9. Entertaining friends and family.
10. Being a South Carolinian.
Here are the cute bloggers whom I have grown to love!
(I love SO MANY of you, but didn't want to
duplicate the award given by others...)