Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday's Kitchen Inspirations


I have this little easel by my coffee pot.  It is Proverbs 24:3-4.  Glancing at it each day reminds me that as my husband and I continue to build our home for our family, we must continue to grow in Wisdom.  Not the wisdom we all have to know what foods are healthy for our children to eat.  Not the wisdom to keep our cars and sprinkler systems maintained.  Not the wisdom to help our children with their homework.  We must grow in the Wisdom that is of God.  This Knowledge (Wisdom) sustains my family... and our home.  And everyday, I see its rooms filled with the rare and beautiful treasures.

14 comments:

  1. You are right on, Bevy! I love this!! Ii can't wait to meet you in person at The Great Reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Bevy, what a nice reminder, and such a pretty little plaque (bee and black & white checks, love it!!) Hope you have a wonderful week! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely plaque and great way to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet (and true) sentiment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect gentle reminder to start with each and every day!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Bevy! Truly a kitchen inspiration for the whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this Bevy. What a wonderful plaque (and so darn cute too)...the perfect thing to look at each morning. I am so honored to have gotten to know you and take a peek in to your family. from what I have seen, there are MANY rare and beautiful treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't drink coffee in our house (gasp!) but the sign beside my sink says, "Be ye kind one to another..." I've had it for years. I love decorating with Bible verses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just like a little sweet cream each morning with your coffee!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is lovely, Bevy! Clearly you live out that verse in your family and at school.

    Thanks for your nice comments on my Boston pictures. Feel free to use anything of mine with your students! I'm flattered.

    Have a great week! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Bevy, I just love you. Thank you for always being so inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the inspiration. My mom always kept her favorite verses in her bathroom so she could see them as she dressed for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments... They make my day just that more Golden!